Monday, September 28, 2009

Mass update. :P

SORRY FOR THE LACK OF UPDATES! yea.. very very lack of updates. ;)

So, what's going on in my life in Penang? I guess it could be summarised with one word ABUNDANCE!

Let's see:

1) ABUNDANCE in food! goodness gracious me. I think I've gained like what... 3-4kgs. And it's still ever-increasing!
Outcome: At least once a week of 30mins in gym!




2) ABUNDANCE in getting connected to canine. My working place has got 2 dogs. mix-breed. but I have no idea what breed. Forgot to take pics of them too. one day. LOL. Oh and my uncle bought a tshih-tzu! male pup. He called him Whisky. Hahaha.. I love that dog! so cute! I love kacau-ing the pup. but my granda keep saying that I am so rough with the dog. and believe me, everytime she sees me...there she goes again... "Ah Ting ar...ya da ya da ya da..." hehe. even to my cousins! hahaha.
OUTCOME: I also want to buy dog!

KahWei's cousin's toy poodle. Apparently, the poodle 'jumps' instead of run. hehe. how cute. like little lamb. :)

Whisky



3) ABUNDANCE in gaining experiences at the centre I'm working with. both good and bad. really.
Bad: I've experienced mother who was unhappy and say it rudely in front of me. Well, the issue was with the fee and her keep canceling her son's appointment. and so happen I was dealing with the child, so yeapz.. I was the victim! She sort of showed her attitude in front of few parents.
Outcome: Me trying to explain to her and trying to discard the forfeiting of fee for her cancellations at the last minutes and ended up being embarrased! and for a split seconds or maybe minute, I actually doubted myself if I have done anything wrong. But, nope. not me. it's her. Thank God my kind-hearted supervisor is on my side! :)

Good: I have opportunities to conduct (more to like assisting) workshop. So far, I think 3-4 workshops. Some workshops do pay us. But some, nope. So, yea. Depends on the generosity of the person-in-charge who invited us to conduct the workshop. It's fun. Especially when I get to learn from my supervisor! Her ideas of games and how she connects it to the point is eye-opening! :) Not to say it's really WOW. but well, though it's simple..but well, amateur as I am.. I never think of any of the ideas before. haha. :P
Outcome: Tired but satisfied after each workshop. But actually, almost every day I enjoy working. Except for the waking part. hehe.

Tired after work.

English teachers from various schools and kindy in Penang. One of the workshops.
Given one word: caning. and everyone was supposed to continue to form a sentence without seeing the previous person writing his/her word. so, it's kinda surprising that each teacher above can connect and form a really meaningful sentence. The rest were pretty here and there. Not a very meaningful ones.

4) ABUNDANCE in hair? erm.. artificial I would say. haha. cos I permed my hair to make it more volumized. :) but my personal hairdresser said my hair condition improving. ALOT! woo hoo! PRAISE GOD! :) hopefully I'll get used to the new hair!
Outcome: It costs me a BOMB to perm it. at least I think so. Some people think it's okay. Some think it's cheap. And of course, others think it's expensive. well, no regrets. never try, never know!
Pictures above is on the day I permed. So, probably by now, I won't look as nice. haha.



In August, I went to church family camp with KahWei and family in Kampar on somewhere end of the month. First time been to family camp. Experience was amazing. enjoyed myself.
Picture taken during the free time. We went to the waterfall which can be seen from the North-South Highway. Really nice! :) (notice I'm gaining weight?)


Last but not least, I will be going down to KL on Sunday from Pahang. So, dinner together guys!!! :) SO looking forward to it!! Friday gonna go to Pahang for wedding. The real day is on Saturday. Then Sunday off to KL! I MISS EVERYONE OF YOU!!!
Truthfully, I miss our classes! :(



before i leave, take a last look at my straight hair cos the next time you see me... my hair is no longer straight but wavy :)


See you guys in few days time!


With lots of love,
Rachel K.

6 comments:

  1. What is Kelly doing in the first pic =.=

    ReplyDelete
  2. eh wat hair product u use!!...hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. yonglong: she was posing.. but she moved when my sis snapped the pic. hehehe..

    crz: y y? wannna perm too ka? hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. err no...wanna grow hair too...HAHAH...QUIK REPLY!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHAHAHAHA!

    erm.. i use Nexxen Energy Shampoo...thinning hair preventive.

    for oily scalp! go try! its quite good actually! my hairdresser also said improved alot. so go try!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete