Monday, March 1, 2010

what now?

I'm officially done with my degree!! :)
(okay, not really officially..but yea considered since I don't see myself failing Advanced Topic :P)

Before the paper: EXCITED & NERVOUS!

After 12.30pm: ECSTATIC!!

Few hours later: Aimless. Torn.

I feel like a lost little lamb trying to figure out which path to go and where should I go! Yea, I know it's kinda way too fast to be worried about working and all.. but I like predictability. I like to know where's my goal. where am I heading to.

Penang or PJ?
HR or special needs children services?

I want Penang and PJ. I want Penang so that can be with mom, sisters and Kah Wei. But I want PJ so that I can be with my dad. I sure gonna miss him like mad when I'm in Penang. That's for sure. I'm a daddy's girl. :P


God, help me.
Lead me to the path that You want me to pursue.
The path that will lead me in fulfilling Your purpose in my life.
Equip me with wisdom to know what's from You and what's not.
In You, I trust.
Thank You, Jesus.
In Jesus' precious and matchless name I pray,
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment