Sunday, July 19, 2009

Bittersweet Penang

I AM HOME!

Departed KL at about 9something and reach Penang about 12-1pm. Sigh. What a bittersweet journey. Excited yet heavyhearted and sad. Sigh.

Anyway, I know there's gonna be a lot of things I gonna learn hands-on throughout this internship period. I am still worrying about my thesis thing. Sigh sigh sigh.

I need fun! lots n lots of fun!! before internship begins and reports and thesis! sigh. BUT here am I, home, in pyjamas.. doing nothing. except onlining. And its Sunday night!

why oh why my life before, during and after exam is the same! :( where's all the excitement? dont tell me my life excitement is only my studies. the journals. the textbooks. :(


Anyway, Friday night was spent in KahWei's house with his family. Played around with his Macbook's webcam and its effects. Had a really tummy-aching laughs. But cannot show here lah. I don't have it here with me. So, maybe when I have the pics de... will put some up here. Really very seriously funny!!

Saturday morning nothing much. Had breakfast with his family, went to Lunas to find my grandparents for lunch, dinner in my house! we had steamboat! ugh. how am I gonna survive this!??! i sure will gain weight again!!!!!! oh nooooooooo.... all my efforts... sigh. I CAN DO IT! I CAN RESIST ALL TEMPTATIONS! I CAN I CAN! :S

Sunday, church as usual. Went to CEntral zone, the speaker was good! shared testimonies about his life. how his son was kidnapped in 2004 and how God saved him within the short span of 15minutes after the kidnap. He indeed is a leader with charisma! He also shared with us why he jumped the boat from one party to the other.. Yupz. He is none other than ex Minister of Health, Dato Chua Jui Meng. *i hope i spelt correctly* His testimonies about himself and family really stirred something in my heart that "hey! God is great! He is faithful and miracles do happen! as long as I have the faith!" After church, went to have lunch with his family, then he dropped me to Gurney.. and I walked alone. He went for his badminton :( leaving me alone in Gurney while waiting for my sis to finish her piano lesson nearby. Well, i had fun alone. i walked around, tried some clothes on, and in the end, went to MPH and grab a novel to read! GOSH i miss reading novels! especially biographies! so gonna go get novels!!! :)

So yeaps. that's my first few days in Penang! And I miss you guys already! I guess the more I think about how infrequent I gonna see you guys and spend time with you guys... the more I feel the pinch :( Cant imagine how i gonna feel next year! surely worse than this... :(

But for now, I gonna be here and now person. Treasure every moment cos every moment counts! *sounds familiar rite?*


No comments:

Post a Comment