Monday, July 20, 2009

Masak-masak Day

Today can be considered well-spent. :) quality time with my kelly.

Morning, settle some stuff with parents. tmnet stuff and their stuff.

Noon, after fetched her back from kindy, we spent time making card for her mom! birthday card! her tasks: write the alphabets, glue the alphabets and heart-shaped paper. my task: cut paper and tell her what to write. How cute. she was so excited when she gave the card to her mom. hehe.. then after the card-making session, guess what i did! yea like the title of this post,... masak masak. haha. she became my maid for the day. she keep asking me what i wanna drink and serve me with the miniature cups and pot and fake bread. she even taught me how to butter my bread. fake bread. haha. i realized her vocab improved alot! like really alot! so cute.


Sigh. sadly, the penang-langkawi trip not everyone attends. sorry to say, but i was kinda letdown. sigh. i really look forward for a trip with EVERYONE. i guess this is life. nothing will go according to plans. ugh. i'm not gonna plan for any trips de after this. cos when i plan things, i really look forward for it especially when everyone sounds so promising and enthusiastic about the trip. but in the end.. sigh. Nevermind. lesson learnt: expectations lead to disappointment at times.


Whatever...




p.s: the later paragraph in this post is not directed to anyone. it's just my ramblings. and my feelings.

1 comment:

  1. Now only i know u got a new blog, link that to the phone call la =_=

    ReplyDelete