Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Post-Exam Stress

Weird huh? Usually stress is due to exam now that the exam has ended... I still have stress!

The stress is that I have to pack my stuff!!! *ugh* and also the stress due to nothing to do at online!!! Before the exam or during the exam, I have so things to do online, from facebook to other people's blogs. Now, donno where to go!! donno what to do online!!! *oh man*

I ended up playing around with photoscape. my new found hobby. actually not that new anymore..all this while i memang like to play with this kinda thing. So yeaps. whole day in front of computer doing photoscape stuff. Lunch is a headache for me! till now, 2.20pm i have yet to have my lunch! i dont know what to eat. and the thought of packing up is making me sooooo lazy and wanna just sleep again!! arghh.. this is so stressful!!! goshhh!!!


i think i should just buy new clothes in penang, then i don have to pack whenever i go back penang. or maybe i should just buy two sets of clothes. one in puchong, one in penang. then, it saves me all the trouble to pack!! to think what to pack.. and saves me from the stress of packing and unpacking!!!

speaking of unpacking! i dislike it too!! ugh. ugh. ugh.


back to reality*
I have to pack pack pack now! including dapao-ing my 19-inch desktop, but that one shall wait until thursday!! if not, i will grow fungus, sitting at home with no astro! I gonna go coook my lunch now. which i have no idea what i want to eat or should i say what is left in the fridge~ i guess it will be.... IBUMIE MEE GORENG here i come!! with telor sunny-side up! :)


1 comment: