Monday, July 13, 2009

What's next?

I've finally finished Year 3 semester 1! Another ONE internship, ONE thesis and ONE paper to go.. and that's it! That's my whole 3-years Psychology degree in Sunway University College, PJ!!

Going back to Penang this Friday, and I am having mix feelings. Partly, I am excited to go back Penang and start my internship in 2-way centre and also being with my family and KahWei. Both of us are really looking forward to it, as this will be our
moment to spend time together after so long being apart (minus the occasional to and fro KL-PG trip).

On the other hand, I am kinda sad and reluctant to leave my dad in PJ and also my friends. I am gonna miss the times we had in class, lunch time, and hanging out. :( I guess SOON we all gonna be entering into our next chapter of life. Like in few months time. Approximately 8 months time. Ugh. I am sooo gonna MISS my time in Sunway with the psychos and of course, the lecturers and their antiques.

Yesterday's Ampsquare session really brought back so much memories of the past! You know that kind of feelings when you listen to those songs such as Wannabe, I want it that way, Who do you think you are and etc. Yupz. That era. The Spice-Girls and BSB era. Wow. those were the days man! those were the days..my upper primary days! Whoaaa!! I enjoyed that moment! As we sang those songs, the scenes from my Standard 6 era which was like 9-11 years ago keep appearing!! not literally but in my mind lah..*duh*. :( I miss those times! those carefree and jovial time! After the AmpSquare trip, we went to Lookout Point in somewhere near Ampang. Apparently a tourist place. Nothing much though, just the scenery and the friends! and of course, the only 4 restaurants there. Yesterday's trip to Lookout Point wasn't
farewell dinner for all of us before our internship! To me, it's our post-exam party. Although I am the only one who is going back to hometown for internship, I will try my very best to come back during the weekends so that we can hang out again. JUST MAKE SURE YOU GUYS HAVE TIME FOR ME!! :)

I AM SO GONNA MISS YOU GUYS! Oh, and I am looking forward for our trip to Langkawi! We so gonna have lots of fun there as well as Penang.
















2 comments:

  1. sigh the picturesssss....
    "Another ONE internship, ONE thesis and ONE paper to go.. "
    we should call this the Project 111 haha
    i think ALL psychos should start a blog (if they haven't ahem) so we can keep ourselves updated on whats everybody doing during our internships !
    so new blog...i assume there will be more updates? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes! that's why i create new one! to keep you guys update bout me! and also thats y i have the c-box thingy on the right :)

    ReplyDelete